TACOMA SANITIZING SERVICESanitizers made and applied the right way
RESIDENTIAL & COMMERCIAL SANITATION
As The Healthy Home Authority®, Green Leaf Chem-Dry in Tacoma has been proudly serving our customers by providing them with cleaner, healthier, and safer homes and offices. We do this through our proprietary Hot Carbonating Extraction process combined with EPA-registered, hospital-grade sanitizers.
We’ve seen it all through the years. Whether it’s a carpet and upholstery emergency, or you simply want to freshen up your wood floor or tile, we are here to serve you. Now more than ever, we recognize how important it is to have clean and healthy places to call home.
Chem-Dry is proud to offer our thorough Sanitizing Service to the full suite of surfaces we clean. Following rigid safety protocols in the area, our skilled technicians will apply our sanitizers to high and low touch areas of your home or place of business.
Proudly serving the greater Tacoma, WA area.
Set Up Your Sanitation Appointment Today!
SAFER & MORE EFFECTIVE SANITIZERS
Our hospital-grade sanitizer application helps make your home cleaner and healthier by eliminating germs, bacteria, and viruses.
As part of our Sanitizing Service, our technicians in Tacoma will identify the areas of concern and vacuum, sweep or wipe away any visible dirt or debris before applying our sanitizers.
We’ll use a combination of wiping, misting, and spraying to apply our sanitizer based on what’s appropriate for each high contact area. We’ll apply sanitizers to low contact areas with a sprayer, taking care to avoid excessive saturation.
- Our hospital-grade sanitizers are effective at eliminating 99.9% of bacteria and viruses from hard non-porous surfaces like tile, stone, wood, laminates and vinyl.1
- These Antimicrobial Sanitizers have been approved by the EPA for use against the Novel Coronavirus SARS-CoV-2, the cause of COVID-19.2
SANITIZING SERVICE PROCESS
Our professional technicians will apply sanitizers to the High and Low Contact areas of your home that you request
High Touch Areas:
- Door handles and knobs
- Light switches
- Refrigerator door handles
- Stair rails
- Any other areas of concern requested
Low Touch Areas include:
- Area Rugs
- Hardwood, engineered wood and luxury vinyl tile floors
- Stone, Tile & Grout surfaces
SAFETY COMES FIRST
Our goal is to keep your family and our technicians healthy and safe. Our professional technicians are trained to take special precautions including:
- Observing safe physical distancing and minimizing physical interactions with customers
- Use of personal protective equipment (PPE)including gloves, safety glasses, and masks while in the home
- Regularly washing hands before, during and after each service
- Completing an application of our hospital-grade sanitizers and wipe down of equipment in between each cleaning service along with a daily comprehensive sanitization of our equipment
1Based on independent lab testing associated with EPA registration #s 87742-1-92595, 84683-3-74771 and 70385-6. Sealed stone and VCT surfaces were evaluated. Bacteria and viruses tested include salmonella, influenza and E. coli.
2Our sanitizers associated with EPA registration #s 87742-1-92595, 84683-3-74771 and 70385-6 have been approved by the EPA for use against the Novel Coronavirus SARS-CoV-2, the cause of COVID-19.
We provide superior residential and commercial carpet, upholstery, and tile cleaning services throughout Pierce County, Washington including Dupont, Steilacoom, Tacoma, Spanaway, Lakewood, Puyallup, and the surrounding areas.
*Based on results of studies conducted by independent laboratories of Chem-Dry's Hot Carbonating Extraction process. Allergens tested were dog and cat dander and dust mite allergen. All bacteria results include use of sanitizer. Figures are an average across multiple homes. Hard surface bacteria tests were based on independent lab testing associated with EPA registration #s 84683-3-74771 and 70385-6; sealed stone and VCT surfaces were evaluated and bacteria tested include salmonella, influenza and E. coli.