PET URINE ODOR REMOVALProfessional pet urine stain & odor removal in King and Pierce counties, WA
Your Carpet can be Saved
Even when pets are well trained, they sometimes have accidents on your carpet. When these accidents involve urine, it can be difficult to clean. If left unresolved, your carpets run the risk of being permanently damaged and plagued with stubborn odors that won’t disappear. Urine seeps deep within the carpet and further below it, ruining the pad and floor underneath. The expenses incurred to fix this damage can be cumbersome. If taken care of promptly and correctly, these damages can be minimized and even all-together avoided. Fortunately, Green Leaf Chem-Dry’s revolutionary P.U.R.T.® (Pet Urine Removal Treatment) service can revive carpets riddled with pet urine stains and eliminate the worst odors. P.U.R.T.® is designed specifically to effectively remove urine stains and odors in all types of carpet.
See how we do it!
Schedule an Appointment with Green Leaf Chem-Dry Today!
Call 253-300-2500 or
Things You Should Know About Pet Urine In Your Carpeting:
As stated previously, pet urine doesn’t just rest on top of the carpet. It seeps deeper and deeper until it has reached the flooring beneath the carpet. If your pet soils the same area every time they have an accident, the damage to the carpet and flooring in these locations can grow increasingly serious. Not only is the damage concerning, but the smell is as well. As urine dries and the liquid evaporates, urine crystals are left behind and are the major cause for the pungent odor. Simple cleaning will only temporarily mask this odor. An effective product to treat this hasn’t been available, until now.
Chem-Dry developed P.U.R.T.® to tackle these tough stains and smells. When P.U.R.T.® contacts the source of the odor, it immediately begins breaking down odor-causing and staining contaminants.
How P.U.R.T.® Works
1. Once source and severity of the odor are determined, we then rinse and extract the carpet hot water rinse to withdraw the bulk of the urine crystals.
2. In worst cases, the carpet is pulled back in the suspected areas to reveal the extent of the damage.*
3. If necessary, the pad will be removed and replaced.*
4. An odor blocking shellac may be applied to the sub-floor if determined necessary.*
5. P.U.R.T.® will then be applied heavily to the tack strip, the subﬂoor, the baseboards, and the carpet backing. It is necessary to apply this product heavily enough to dampen all areas affected by the urine.*
6. The ingredients in P.U.R.T.® will break down and eradicate the remaining odor-causing components within the treated areas within 1-2 days.
*Additional charges may apply for services based on your unique situation and the amount of time and cleaning solution is required to remove the pet odors.
If you have pets, chances are that you’ve experienced issues from pet urine stains and odors in carpets. Watch this short video to hear a veternarian’s opinion on the impact of pet urine in your home. He also explains how we effectively remove pet stains and bacteria from your carpet.
Contact Green Leaf Chem-Dry in Tacoma today to get a free pet odor consultation!
We provide superior residential and commercial carpet, upholstery, and tile cleaning services throughout King County and Pierce County, Washington including Dupont, Steilacoom, Tacoma, Spanaway, Lakewood, Puyallup, and the surrounding areas.